Dear Friends and Fellow Travelers,
I recently created this Gear Guide: What’s In My Bag? video to share with you some of my best packing tips and gear. Over the years of traveling, I have develop and fine tuned systems for packing, as well as found some great gear that is essential no matter where I travel to. In the video I share with you are my best travel packing hacking and must-have items. Check below for links to the items mentioned in the video.
Items featured in the video:
- Travel Space Saver Compression Bags
- Gregory 120 Alpaca Duffel Suitcase
- Nalgene Wide Mouth Water Bottle, 16 oz
- Outdoor Research Women’s Sonata Down Jacket
- Outdoor Research Women’s Helium II Jacket
- ExOfficio Women’s TriFlex Hybrid Long Sleeve
- ExOfficio Women’s Give-N-Go Lacy Low Bikini Brief
- Columbia Women’s Pilsner Peak Stripe Long Sleeve Shirt
- Travel Adapter, Worldwide All in One Universal Travel Adaptor Wall AC Power Plug Adapter Wall Charger
- Eagle Creek 2-in-1 Travel Pillow
This video was filmed on:
I’d love to hear from you! What are some of your travel packing tricks and essentials?
Disclaimer: These are Amazon affiliate links. If you use these links to purchase any item from Amazon, we receive a very small percentage which helps support our work in creating these videos. This does not increase the price you pay on Amazon.