Majestic Morocco Tour
- DATEOctober 3-13, 2018
- DURATION 10 DAYS
Only 2 spots available on Majestic Morocco! Sign up today and pay the deposit to secure your spot on this trip!
- Enjoy Marrakech‘s wild, crazy and highly entertaining Jemaa El Fna. By day acrobats, snake charmers, dancers and musicians wow the crowds and by night local restaurants have a cook off.
- Explore the twisting medieval labyrinths connecting Fez‘s ancient souks, mosques, and medina — the most complete medieval city in the Arab World.
- Travel through the High Atlas Mountains amongst snow-capped peaks and Berber tribes — the roof of North Africa.
- Take a camel trek in the massive, rolling Erg Chebbi dunes in the Sahara desert, and camp under the stars in this dramatic and wild landscape.
- Bargain for Bedouin-made jewelry, spices and ceramics amongst the blue-washed buildings of Chefchaouen’s medina.
- Explore Morocco with a small-group tour of like-minded travelers. Limited to 8 adventurous travelers.
Majestic Morocco in 10 Days
- Starting city: Marrakech
- Ending city: Casablanca
- Single Supplement: $480
- Dates: October 3-13, 2018
8 travelersOnly 2 spots left!
$3795 January 1, 2018 $3980 February 1, 2018 $4275 March 1, 2018 $4560 April 15, 2018
Mountains, Medinas and the Mediterranean. Sahara, Souqs, Surfing. Camels, Crafts, Couscous. There are too many words to describe Morocco to boil it down to just a simple phrase. Morocco is a rich mix of Berber, Arab and French culture. A land as much defined by its geographic as by its people. Morocco is bordered in the east by the vast and desolate Sahara desert. On the west is the Mediterranean and in the north and center are a series of rugged mountain ranges. Whether an outdoor enthusiast, a foodie, or excited to learn about a place through its history — Morocco has something for every traveler. Below learn about this Morocco tour.
- Small group of 6-8 like-minded, adventurous travelers. (Minimum of 6 travelers for the tour to run.)
- Knowledgeable, engaging local female expert guides who will bring to life Morocco’s rich, complex and important history, as well as, help you understand Morocco and its culture from a female perspective.
- Guided walks of the Marrakech and Fez medinas.
- Experienced, knowledgeable, Morocco expert ArchaeoAdventures’ Tour Director who will help facilitate a wonderful time in Morocco. Overnight camel trek in the Sahara Desert. Staying in a Berber village and taking tea with a Berber family.
- Site entrance fees. This includes admission fees to the Bahia Palace, Ait Benhaddou, Marrakech’s Medersa, Fez’s Tanneries.
- Moroccan cultural and food evening.
- All guide and driver tips.
- Breakfasts, and many lunches and dinners.
- All tour in-country transportation including all ground transportation while on tour, transportation to and from the airport, and all camel treks.
- Historic, comfortable, boutique hotels and riads.
|January 1, 2018|
|$3980||February 1, 2018|
|$4275||March 1, 2018|
|$4560||April 15, 2018|
Payment: Payment is due in full 60 days prior to the departure date. No refunds will be issued less than 60 days before the tour departs. Late payments will accrue a 10% late fee per day on overdue payment. Overdue fees begin to accrue starting on August 4, 2018. If payment in full is not received within 7 days after August 4th, the traveler forfeits their spot on the tour.
Rates: Rates are based on tariffs, U.S. exchange rates, hotel rates and vendor fees at the time of tour reservation. Our tour rates are subject to change due to unpredictability of costs, exchange rates, and tariffs. Once you book your tour and submit your deposit (or full payment if paying less than 60 days prior to departure date) the price of your tour will not change.
Cancellation Policy and Refunds: We are committed to running our tours and ask that our guests be committed to them as well. We also understand that unplanned for situations may arise which require you to cancel your tour with us. Deposits and payments made 90 days or earlier before the tour departure date are 100% refundable. nfortunately, we cannot offer refunds less than 60 days prior to the tour departure date. We finalized all bookings with our vendors 60 days prior to tour departure to guarantee our travelers the best possible experience on the tour. As such, we cannot give refunds on payments less than 60 days before tour departure.
Payment and Late Fees: Payment is due in full 60 days prior to the departure date. No refunds will be issued less than 60 days before the tour departs. Late payments will accrue a 10% late fee per day on overdue payment. Overdue fees begin to accrue starting on August 4, 2018. If payment in full is not received within 7 days after August 4th, the traveler forfeits their spot on the tour.
Tour Interruption/Cancellation Protection Insurance and Traveler’s Insurance: All traveler’s are required to purchase and show proof of traveler’s insurance which covers overseas illness, trip interruption/cancellation protection, and emergency evacuation. You may also wish to purchase flight protection insurance.
What Sets Our Morocco Tour Apart
Other Companies' Tours
|Explore Morocco with an expert local female guide. Economically empower these local ladies!||Mostly employ male guides. Lack of diversity in staff.|
|Small-group tour of only 8 travelers.||Large groups with 24-50 travelers.|
|Enjoy wonderful Moroccan food at local, healthy, clean mom and pop restaurants.||Eat at large, impersonal tourist-focused restaurants.|
|Stay at historic riads in the medinas run by local families.||Stay at large, impersonal hotels outside the medina because their tour group size is too large to stay in these riads which usually only have a handful of rooms.|
|Get off the beaten path visiting places like Telouet and Chefchaouen.||Most tour itineraries stick to the main sites in Morocco.|
|No tipping! We believe in paying our local guides, drivers, and staff a fair wage, rather than them relying on tips for the bulk of their income. This also helps our travelers budget the full cost of their trip. So there is no tipping of our guides, drivers, staff.||Many other companies pay local guides, drivers and staff lower wages and expect them to make up the difference with tips. We don't believe this system benefits the tourism professionals or the travelers on the tour.|