Majestic Morocco Tour
- DATEFall 2018
- DURATION 10 DAYS
Be the first to know when this tour opens at our special early bird rate. Join our monthly travel newsletter.
- Enjoy Marrakech‘s wild, crazy and highly entertaining Jemaa El Fna. By day acrobats, snake charmers, dancers and musicians wow the crowds and by night local restaurants have a cook off.
- Explore the twisting medieval labyrinths connecting Fez‘s ancient souks, mosques, and medina — the most complete medieval city in the Arab World.
- Travel through the High Atlas Mountains amongst snow-capped peaks and Berber tribes — the roof of North Africa.
- Take a camel trek in the massive, rolling Erg Chebbi dunes in the Sahara desert, and camp under the stars in this dramatic and wild landscape.
- Bargain for Bedouin-made jewelry, spices and ceramics amongst the blue-washed buildings of Chefchaouen’s medina.
- Explore Morocco with a small-group tour of like-minded travelers. Limited to 8 adventurous travelers.
Majestic Morocco in 10 Days
- Starting city: Marrakech
- Ending city: Casablanca
- Optional Single
- Supplement: TBD
- Dates: Fall 2018
Mountains, Medinas and the Mediterranean. Sahara, Souqs, Surfing. Camels, Crafts, Couscous. There are too many words to describe Morocco to boil it down to just a simple phrase. Morocco is a rich mix of Berber, Arab and French culture. A land as much defined by its geographic as by its people. Morocco is bordered in the east by the vast and desolate Sahara desert. On the west is the Mediterranean and in the north and center are a series of rugged mountain ranges. Whether an outdoor enthusiast, a foodie, or excited to learn about a place through its history — Morocco has something for every traveler. Below learn about this Morocco tour.
For questions about the tour please contact Genevieve Hathaway at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +001 (425) 243-9357.
- Small group of 6-8 like-minded, adventurous travelers.
- Knowledgeable, engaging local female expert guides who will bring to life Morocco’s rich, complex and important history, as well as, help you understand Morocco and its culture from a female perspective.
- Guided walks of the Marrakech and Fez medinas.
- Experienced, knowledgeable, Morocco expert ArchaeoAdventures’ Tour Director who will help facilitate a wonderful time in Morocco. Overnight camel trek in the Sahara Desert. Staying in a Berber village and taking tea with a Berber family.
- Site entrance fees. This includes admission fees to the Bahia Palace, Ait Benhaddou, Marrakech’s Medersa, Fez’s Tanneries.
- Moroccan cultural and food evening.
- All guide and driver tips.
- Breakfasts, and many lunches and dinners.
- All tour in-country transportation including all ground transportation while on tour, transportation to and from the airport, and all camel treks.
- Historic, comfortable, boutique hotels and riads.
Booking a tour and your deposit: To book an upcoming ArchaeoAdventures tour to Morocco a $500 deposit per person is required. Reservations are taken on a first come first serve basis and we do not hold your spot until your despot has been received. The tour registration form must also be completed and submitted. Deposit can be paid by check, credit card, paypal or cashier’s check.The full tour payment is due 60 days before the start of the tour. Rates: Rates are based on tariffs, U.S. exchange rates, hotel rates and vendor fees at the time of tour reservation. Our tour rates are subject to change due to unpredictability of costs, exchange rates, and tariffs. Once you book your tour and submit your deposit (or full payment if paying less than 60 days prior to departure date) the price of your tour will not change. Cancellation Policy and Refunds: We are committed to running our tours and ask that our guests be committed to them as well. We also understand that unplanned for situations may arise which require you to cancel your tour with us. Deposits and payments made 90 days or earlier before the tour departure date are 100% refundable. 90 – 60 days prior to tour departure are subject to 100% refund on tour deposit and a full refund on any additional tour payments made. Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds less than 60 days prior to the tour departure date. We finalized all bookings with our vendors 60 days prior to tour departure to guarantee our travelers the best possible experience on the tour. As such, we cannot give refunds on payments less than 60 days before tour departure. Tour Interruption/Cancellation Protection Insurance and Traveler’s Insurance: All traveler’s are required to purchase and show proof of traveler’s insurance which covers overseas illness, trip interruption/cancellation protection, and emergency evacuation. You may also wish to purchase flight protection insurance.
The trip was amazing! It was a great overview to the beautiful country. The city tours with local female guides were insightful and a great opportunity to really connect with the culture. The accommodations were very charming and the food was delicious! – Katherine
In 2016 I adventured to Morocco on the ArchaeoAdventures tour. I was closing a chapter in my life and used the trip as a life reset. It was a fascinating and magical tour with a truly wonderful group of traveling companions, we are still friends today! I found many people that spoke English to help me navigate while I explored the Medinas; friendly locals always guided me to a shop, spa, or restaurant I sought in Marrakech and Fez if I got lost. The food was spectacular, and spices from the markets continue to help me recreate moments I cherish. I came home with so many memories and treasures, which I topped off by adding a photo-shoot by Geneviève Hathaway Photography to keep my experience in the Sahara desert alive in pictures. – Jennifer Larsen
My trip to Morocco with ArchaeoAdventures was the tour of a lifetime. We saw and did so much over a relatively short time, and everywhere we went, we were met with stunning scenery and helpful people. Thank you for the opportunity to get to know Morocco with such fabulous travel companions! – Lizzie
Morocco had been on my must-go list for a very long time but with so little time to plan or do research, ArcheoAdventures was a godsend. The tour was very well planned…. I am amazed at how much of Morocco we covered and was still managed to get a taste of each city we stayed in. Every time I saw one of those giant tour bus with 30+ people I was so thankful I was traveling with a small group of like minded travelers. I am looking forward to doing their other tours. – CATHY H